London | United Kingdom
Although it was announced earlier this year that Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and of Sussex will undergo a part-commonwealth tour, the dates as well as details had not yet been announced. In an official statement released by Buckingham Palace yesterday, the details to the Duke And Duchess of Sussex’s Autumn Tour schedule was announced.
Set to take place from Tuesday 16th October to Wednesday 31st October 2018, the Duke And Duchess of Sussex’s Autumn Tour will see their Royal Highnesses visit the Commonwealth Realms of Australia and New Zealand. Following invitations from the countries’ respective governments, the royal pair will also be visiting Fiji as well as the Kingdom of Tonga.
The programme across these four Commonwealth countries will focus on youth leadership, environmental and conservation efforts – including the dedication of several new Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy projects – and the recovery and rehabilitation of servicemen and women through the Invictus Games Sydney 2018.
Duke And Duchess of Sussex’s Autumn Tour Outline
- Tuesday 16th October: Sydney, Australia
- Wednesday 17th October: Dubbo, Australia
- Thursday 18th October: Melbourne, Australia
- Friday 19th October: Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 20th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 21st October: Sydney, Australia
- Monday 22nd October: Fraser Island, Australia
- Tuesday 23rd October: Suva, Fiji
- Wednesday 24th October: Suva, Fiji
- Thursday 25th October: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku’alofa, Tonga
- Friday 26th October: Nuku’alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia
- Saturday 27th October: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday 28th October: Wellington, New Zealand
- Monday 29th October: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand
- Tuesday 30th October: Auckland, New Zealand
- Wednesday 31st October: Rotorua, New Zealand