Are you wondering how to use apple cider vinegar to get beautiful skin? We tried apple cider vinegar to combat major skin issues, and it worked magically. Read more to get great insight!
Beautiful skin is a dream of many but only a reality for a few. While good genetics influence your skin, a few healthy habits can greatly impact you. With the market filled with fancy products that merely do anything, natural remedies are the only answer.
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is known for its health benefits, but only a few people know its ability to promote skin health. Do you want to know how to get beautiful skin using apple cider vinegar? In this article, we are going over a few skin issues and how you can sort them using ACV. Let’s begin!
How To Get Rid Of Skin Issues Using Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is either in your pantry’s cabinet or your refrigerator, sometimes not used for days. If you can’t consume apple cider vinegar for its bitter taste, you better don’t throw it away. Apple cider vinegar can work wonders for your skin if only you know how to use it properly. Here are some skin concerns and how you can treat them using apple cider vinegar:
1. Combatting Sunburn
Did you go out to the beach without wearing sunscreen, and now you are severely sunburnt? We all have mistakenly not worn sunscreen on a sunny day. You can’t learn your lesson until your skin stings like a thousand bees have bitten you. However, apple cider vinegar can easily combat sunburn in a few days.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Sunburn?
To use apple cider vinegar for sunburn, you need organic ACV, cold filtered water, and a muslin cloth. Here is how to use it:
- Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar in 4 cups of cold water and mix properly.
- Dip a muslin cloth in the apple cider and water mixture and apply it to the affected area.
- Leave it on for a few minutes, sit under the fan or in an AC room and wash it off with cold water.
You can also use a spray bottle to apply it a few times a day for faster relief.
2. Fighting Pimples and Acne
Organic apple cider vinegar benefits include controlling acne and reducing occasional skin purging. Acne and pimples have become one of the skin issues that most people fight with these days. Acne may be due to genetics or hormonal imbalance, but pollution can also be a stressor. ACV can easily help you in this matter.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Pimple And Acne?
ACV has antibacterial properties that can help fight germs causing pimples and acne. Here is how to use ACV for acne:
- Mix 1/3 cup of ACV with 1 cup of ACV and a few drops of tea tree oil.
- You can apply the mixture with a cotton ball or transfer it to a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture or apply it for at least 15 minutes before washing.
Use normal tap water to rinse it off and apply at least twice daily for faster results.
3. Removing Dead Skin Cells
We live in an environment where dead cells accumulate on our skin faster. Our skin looks dull and tired often; hence, exfoliating it from time to time is crucial. Apple cider vinegar is great for sensitive skin as it removes dead skin cells without harsh physical exfoliation. You can also use it to eliminate odor from your body.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Exfoliation?
To exfoliate your skin using apple cider vinegar, you need to use the following steps:
- Take half a cup of Himalayan pink salt, add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, and two teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Mix everything well and store it in an air-tight container.
- Scrub your body using the mixture and ensure you do it on dry skin.
- Rinse off to get shiny and beautiful skin; you can use it mildly on your face in a gentle circular motion.
- Avoid using the ACV scrub on your face if you have acne and sensitive skin.
4. Control Oil
People with oily skin often deal with dullness and acne. It is essential to use products on your face that control oil to avoid acne. A pH-balancing toner works well to keep your skin from getting irritated. A homemade apple cider vinegar can also help maintain pH and reduce acne.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Control Oil?
Here are a few steps you can use to make an ACV toner to control oil production:
- To make ACV toner, you need organic ACV and water.
- Mix two teaspoons of ACV in one cup of water, pour it into a spray bottle and keep it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Spray it on your face twice daily and massage it for better absorption.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Safe To Use By Everyone?
Apple cider vinegar is generally safe to use. However, people with sensitive skin might feel a burn or a sting when using it. Always dilute it with water before applying it to avoid a rash. If you are sensitive to apple cider vinegar, you can invest in the best apple cider vinegar gummies. Gummies work best to cleanse your system internally and taste quite bearable.
You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to get perfect and clear skin. Home remedies using apple cider vinegar also work best to make your skin beautiful. However, patience and consistency are necessary to achieve beautiful skin.