Vitamins are essential for maintaining health, beauty, and youth. They are found in food, with a balanced diet, you can properly replenish the daily minimum. In women, the need for vitamins varies depending on age and hormonal levels.
Therefore, there are recommendations on how to choose the best carusos vitamins for women and take them correctly.
All vitamins are needed for the body, but women and men have different biochemical processes. The following types are considered women’s vitamins:
- tocopherol (E) – is necessary for the maturation of the egg and the process of ovulation, with its deficiency there are problems with the onset of pregnancy, it has antioxidant properties;
- retinol (A) – is included in the antioxidant complex that protects cells from damage, prevents premature aging, improves the condition of the skin and hair, improves vision;
- ascorbic acid (C) – the second vitamin from the group of antioxidants, in addition to affecting the state of cells and vascular walls, supports immunity, it is very necessary for the second phase of the cycle and during menstruation;
- calciferol (D) – represented by cholecalciferol, which is synthesized in the skin, and ergocalciferol, obtained from food, primarily for the prevention of osteoporosis;
- folic acid (B9) – is needed in the second half of the menstrual cycle, if conception has occurred, during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Other vitamins of group B, K, PP are no less important, but their deficiency in women who eat a balanced diet is rare.
Why Do You Need Vitamin D
Researchers believe that a person living in the city has a deficiency of vitamin D. Calciferol has long been called a mineral metabolism regulator that improves calcium absorption and delivery to cells.
In women after the onset of menopause, hypovitaminosis D becomes one of the factors accelerating the decline in bone mineral density and the development of osteoporosis.
But for many years, doctors have attributed other useful properties to this substance:
- participates in immune reactions – calciferol receptors are found on T and B-lymphocytes, which are the main protective cells of the body;
- contributes to the preservation of pregnancy – due to the regulation of the immune response, suppresses the production of maternal antibodies to the embryo, which is 50% of foreign DNA;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect – helps women with genital endometriosis reduce the activity of the inflammatory process;
- protects the skin from premature aging and cancer – accelerates the restoration of the DNA of the epithelium damaged by ultraviolet radiation, and does not allow the altered tumor cells to multiply;
- reduces the risk of bowel cancer, especially in old age.
By improving the condition of the skin in adulthood, with the help of vitamin D, baldness, the appearance of deep wrinkles, and the development of basalioma, a tumor of the surface layer of the epithelium, can be prevented.
Dosages Of Vitamins For An Adult
To maintain health per day, it is necessary that at least 600 IU of calciferol enter the body, for older women 800 IU. But studies show that most have hypovitaminosis, which is associated with a lack of sunlight, poor diet, and increased consumption of the vitamin.
Therefore, doctors recommend taking additional vitamin preparations at a dosage of at least 1000 IU. A safe daily dose maybe 4000 IU.
The remaining components are used in the following quantities:
- tocopherol – 15 mg;
- retinol – 900-1000 mcg;
- ascorbic acid – 70-90 mg;
- folic acid – 200-400 mg;
- B12 – 3 mcg.
What Vitamins Are Needed For 30-Year-Olds
At a young age, the need for vitamin substances differs from the period of maturity. The female body is actively functioning, eggs mature in the ovaries, ovulation occurs. Even if there is no desire to get pregnant at thirty, funds are needed that will support a normal menstrual cycle.
The antioxidant complex, which includes A, E, C, brings benefits. Folic acid and B12 are obligatory, they are involved in hematopoiesis and help restore hemoglobin levels along with iron medications. For those who suffer from heavy menstruation, these drugs should be taken in a prophylactic dose before each menstruation.
A good vitamin complex helps to strengthen nails, improves the condition of hair and skin. If a sufficient dose of folic acid is included in it, it can be used when planning a pregnancy.
Useful Supplements In 40 Years
Gradual ovarian failure can begin as early as 40 years of age. The condition of the skin noticeably worsens, it loses elasticity, hair turns gray. It is possible to effectively maintain health during this period with the help of vitamin preparations combined into complexes for mature women. They should include the following components:
- B6 – to maintain the functioning of the nervous system, normalize sleep, and reduce PMS symptoms;
- E – to slow down aging, improve skin condition;
- D- for the prevention of endometrial hyperplasia, cancer;
- A – to strengthen blood vessels, vision, for the prevention of gynecological pathologies;
- K – to normalize blood clotting, prevent uterine bleeding.
After forty years, due to a decrease in the function of the ovaries, the wilting of the body appears. A good multivitamin complex will not stop this process but will help support the body.