Poland’s healthcare system became increasingly well-known when the country joined the EU. In recent years, Poland has developed as a leading European destination for medical tourism. Regardless of one’s financial situation, the healthcare system has options for everyone.
Medical Tourism Popularity in Poland
Poland’s hospital facilities are equipped with cutting-edge medical technology. Europe’s accrediting bodies, the EU and NATO, recognize the quality of Polish medical care. Their international accreditation comes from the European Society for Quality in Healthcare (ESQH) and the Trent Accreditation Scheme (TAS) from the United Kingdom.
Cosmetic and general dentistry, ophthalmology, orthopaedic surgery, ophthalmology, gynecology, cardiology, oncology, and endocrinology are all available in Poland. You can also get more information on hair transplants and plastic surgery at https://www.warsawaesthetic.com/.
Fertility Treatment in Poland
In comparison to the UK, IVF treatment in Poland is much less expensive. An IVF cycle using your own eggs can cost around 3300 EUR, and most packages include everything you need, including sperm and embryo storage, which are normally considered extra costs.
It’s no surprise that many patients are considering IVF in Poland because of the reduced cost of basic products and the convenience of commuting to major cities like Warsaw and Katowice.
Poland’s Fertility Treatment Regulations are:
- An “infertile pair” is a man and a woman who are in a committed relationship. Treatment may be administered regardless of marital status.
- Assisted reproduction is not a choice for women who are single or for women who are in a relationship with only another woman.
- There is no upper age limit; treatment decisions are based on the patient’s health and medical exams.
- •Egg and sperm donations are completely anonymous.
- Non-medical considerations exclude the practice of sex selection.
- There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Eggs may be frozen for later use.
- It is permitted to transfer no more than three embryos at a time.
Visit Thermal Springs and Spas
Thermal Springs and Spas, which may be found all across the nation, are a big draw for medical visitors. Aside from the obvious benefits to one’s physical and mental well-being, wellness travel is a pleasurable and rejuvenating experience for the whole family.
There are several biological regeneration therapies available at the best Polish SPAs. In addition to remineralizing (e.g., mud) and aromatherapy (e.g., steam or salt) baths and saunas, there are also manual therapy treatments and massages on the list. Thermal springs are a distinct type of these amenities. People living near the Tatra Mountains may find most of these places.
There are thermal baths at Bukowina Tatrzaska, Zakopane, Szaflary, and Bania in Biaka Tatrzaska, as well as in Zakopane and Bania.
Poland Is A Safe And Private Place for Medical Tourism
In Poland, there are no major security worries. However, keep an eye out for small-time criminals and keep your wits about you.