Bubble wrap is the most suitable option for packing fragile items and protecting them during relocations. It is among the most widely used packing materials that are not only affordable but also comes in a variety of types. Bubble wrap has a broad range of applications as it comes in a huge assortment of sizes and thicknesses.
It’s easy to use, affordable, and highly efficient for any moving procedure as it safeguards customers’ belongings from being severely damaged or scratched while in transit. This article will provide an explanation of how bubble wrap can be utilized to pack your items for the upcoming move.
Use bubble wrap sheets to pack when its time to move
As stated before, bubble wrap sheets are supposed to shield items from breaking while in transit. It is imperative to know how to use bubble wraps. If used improperly, bubble wrap sheets could be ruined and the protection they offer may become ineffective. A reputable movers NYC ought to pack essential items correctly in a manner that provides the best protection for customers’ valuable possessions. We are going to discuss common types of bubble wrap sheets used by moving companies as well as the situations when it is highly recommended to use the aforementioned material.
Types of bubble wrap and their main applications
Initially, the material was used as textured wallpaper. However, it proved to be the most effective product for protecting fragile items while transporting them. Here are some benefits of using bubble wrap:
- An opportunity to utilize sheets for another time: Bubble wrap is a great way to wrap various items. It doesn’t take up too much space and can be stored in a container for later use.
- It is simple to make use of: Wrapping with bubble wrap does not require any additional knowledge, although it is important to know how to use the material in a way that is effective to achieve its maximum potential. Since the rolls and sheets of bubble wrap are flexible, they can be used to wrap any object, and secured with excellent tape.
- Light weighted material: When wrapping objects in bubble wrap sheets, you do not need to be concerned about your boxes getting heavier than they were. Since they are packed with air the bubble wrap sheets are weightless. This means that your boxes won’t weigh much.
- Protection properties: Bubble wrap is essential to shield the surface of an item from outside influences. It’s shockproof for breakable items like ceramics, glass, and clay. The protective properties of the material also shield the protected item from dirt and moisture.
There are many types of bubble wrap and they all have the same properties mentioned above. The delicate items that are wrapped in bubble wrap can be carried in any condition without being damaged. When packing different kinds of customer belongings, these types of packing are used:
- Standard bubble wrap: It comes in rolls and sheets as well as bags to hold a diverse variety of products.
- Anti-static type: Unlike the previously mentioned type of bubble wrap, this does not allow static to build up. This is ideal for packing items with electrical components that can cause a static buildup.
- Self-adhesive wrap: This type of bubble wrap is best if you don’t want to use double-sided tape. Moreover, the adhesive part is easily removed when required.
- Bubble wraps made of foam: This bubble wrap with foam comes with an additional layer of foam that protects fragile objects.
It is also possible to find bubble wraps in a variety of dimensions and shapes, based on your needs and the dimension or shape of the item to be protected.
Packing materials used by our expert moving team
The use of high-quality bubble wrap is crucial for any move. Professional moving companies use an extensive range of packing supplies and equipment to prepare for a move. These include:
- High-quality packing tape: There are many things that need to be secured tightly. This is why having packing tape is practical. The best packing tape is one that is able to stick strongly to objects. Professional movers steer clear of cheap alternatives.
- Cardboard of various sizes: The boxes are determined by the item’s shape and weight.
- Straps or ropes: When loading the moving truck, each item ought to be secured to prevent shifting during transportation. Cargo straps are necessary during moves.
Beware that the types of supplies used in arranging and executing a client’s move could change depending on the demands of the client as well as the specifics of each move.
Why hire our packing specialists for your move?
When moving out, it’s important to select a moving service provider capable of completely meeting and exceeding any client’s needs and demands. After operating for a very long time, we have gained the reputation of a business that you can trust and offer a variety of services related to moving, including packing. Having a variety of packing supplies available, our skilled professionals know the right ways to use bubble wrap to safeguard clients’ valuable items before loading them into the car. Additionally, there are numerous other services that we offer for you to consider when moving.